30 / 01 / 2019
Entrepreneurs, members of management boards, heads of legal and compliance departments are welcome to attend the information seminar dedicated to the new bill to govern liability of collective entities for commission of offences. The Act is to be the basis for entrepreneurs to implement consistent rules of compliance of corporate activities with the applicable legal regulations.
DATE: 27 February 2019
VENUE: Vienna House Easy, Katowice, ul. Sokolska 24
The seminar will be dedicated to the following issues:
Penal fiscal code:
- Who can incur penal fiscal liability for tax non-compliance?
- How to avoid liability and severe penalties/fines?
- Can the penal fiscal liability risk be managed?
- Does an individual tax ruling protect against penal fiscal liability?
The bill on liability of collective entities subject to sanctions vs. fiscal penal liability:
- Discussion of the bill
- Sanctions and preventive measures at the disposal of enforcement authorities
- Impact of proceedings upon corporate activity
- Support for and protection of whistleblowers
- Effect of the regulations on mergers, divisions and transformations
- Significance of the new regulations for tax and accounting issues
Penal fiscal liability vs. the new tax regulations:
- The anti-tax evasion clause and the penal fiscal liability
- Who is accountable for a false statement regarding preparation of the transfer pricing documentation
- New rules for collection of the withholding tax effective as of 1 January 2019, and liability of the management board for failure to collect the withholding tax at the right amount
- Tax scheme reporting
The seminar will be delivered by KSP experts: Adam Roszyk, Jacek Osipiuk and Marta Mikosz.
Payment for the seminar is PLN 199 net (PLN 244.77 gross) per person. Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Please confirm attendance and send a completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 February 2019 (contact person: Małgorzata Popek, tel.: + whistleblowers 48 32 731 68 52).
The invitation and the registration form can be downloaded here: LINK