The Transfer Pricing Team has completed an essential part of work on the preparation of transfer pricing documentation for 2017.
For our clients, we have developed tax documentation (local file) for selected types of transactions, e.g.:
- audit and certification services,
- research and development services,
- financial services,
- advisory and management services,
- transport services,
- waste storage services,
- real property rental and vehicle lease services,
- staff hiring services,
- licensing services,
- services in the scope of trade in raw materials and commodities.
We have conducted several dozen comparative analyses, including benchmarking analyses, and the so-called conformity descriptions. We have used data provided by our Clients, as well as data from annual accounts of companies operating in the relevant sectors. Our analyses allowed us to confirm the market level of prices used by the Clients in transactions with associated companies.