Real estate tax
With their long-term experience in the field of the real estate tax, KSP experts are certain to provide security and measurable benefits - optimisation of tax settlements and minimisation of tax risk. We offer advice in accounting for public aid in the form of real estate tax exemption.
Our offer includes in particular:
consultations in the field of real estate tax (the object of taxation, tax rates, tax obligation, exemption in real estate tax, etc.),
assistance in classifying each asset for taxation purposes,
carrying out tax audits to optimise settlements,
negotiations and potential disputes with local tax authorities resulting from different interpretations of tax regulations,
support in tax and administrative court proceedings,
training in the area of accounting for the real estate tax.
Selected projects accomplished by KSP:
- Support in obtaining the public aid in the form of real estate tax exemption for a new investment project constructed in the Municipality of Kąty Wrocławskie, which included, without limitation, application to the Authorities for interpretation of regulations, drawing up a notification of the intended use of the public aid, carrying out a review intended to determine the scope of the public aid.
- A review to determine the list of fixed assets in newly built production facilities and analysing the assets subject to real estate tax and their value.
- A tax review to determine possible real estate tax savings for one of Krakow’s largest shopping malls.
- Advice to identify assets liable to real estate tax in a production factory of a global automotive parts manufacturer having its registered place of business in the Tychy Special Economic Zone.
- Representing a rail transport leader in tax proceedings to determine exemptions of railway infrastructure from the real estate tax.
- Winning a case for a real estate client before the Local Appeals Board. The case involved a real estate tax exemption given by the Town of Mysłowice by way of a resolution regarding a new investment project.