An expert in the area of real estate law, administrative law, company law and litigation. He also provides advice in the field of employment law.
- as a member of the Real Property Team, he provides advice to Polish and international investors with respect to transactions of acquisition, sale, development and lease of real property, as well as in matters relating to real estate management and settlements with tenants,
- has substantial experience in drafting and negotiating international commercial contracts and agreements, including contracts for design, engineering and finishing works, as well as construction contracts,
- provides corporate advice on mergers, divisions and transformations of companies as part of restructuring of capital groups and holding companies, including advisory services to companies with foreign company shareholders,
- delivers comprehensive legal services to a group of waste management companies, and participates in preparing investment projects of waste dumps, sewage treatment plants and Regional Municipal Waste Treatment Facilities, by drawing up and negotiating contracts and participating in administrative proceedings,
- represents clients in the waste, real estate development, steel and automotive sectors in the course of litigations, administrative proceedings, and before administrative courts,
- advises clients on infrastructure investments, in particular in the scope of construction and development of installations and production facilities, and develops strategies of actions in respect of investments implemented by third parties, including public entities,
- successfully advised his clients in proceedings for payment of contractual penalties amounting to several hundred thousand Polish zlotys, achieving a binding dismissal of claims,
- an author of publications concerning real estate law, commercial law, administrative law and employment law,
- a graduate of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics at the Wrocław University,
- completed a training course at the Bar Chamber in Wrocław. A member of the Bar Chamber of Katowice,
- loves hiking, cycling, and the history of Wrocław.