Legal and tax advisor. A respected expert on indirect taxes (VAT, excise and customs duties). Provides tax consultancy services to customers of the power, finance, fuel, and automotive sectors.
- develops structures of transactions aimed to optimize tax burdens;
- carries out tax audits intended to identify the tax risk or optimize tax settlements;
- represents clients in disputes with tax authorities and in proceedings before administrative courts, as well as proceedings for tax assessment, tax law interpretations, refund of overpaid taxes;
- specialises in tax-effective strategies for purchase and sale of assets and implementation of due diligence projects
- delivers training on CIT, VAT and excise duty;
- a graduate of Law and Administration Faculty and Political Sciences Faculty of the University of Silesia in Katowice and Ecole des Sciences Politiques in Lille (France);
- a Doctor of Law since 2009, her dissertation was dedicated to compliance of the excise tax levied on fuels with community regulations;
- participated in and delivered lectures at numerous training courses and conferences in Poland and abroad;
- an author and co-author of a variety of publications and books on indirect taxes and excise duty;
- a member of the Silesian branch of the National Chamber of Tax Advisors in Katowice and District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Katowice;
- loves rock climbing.