Maciej specialises in collective and individual labour law. He has broad experience in litigation at labour courts. Provides services e.g. to large production, automotive, power and heating companies.
- advises employers during acquisitions of employment establishments and in respect of collective redundancies,
- supports employers in relations with employee representatives, in particular with trade unions and work councils,
- advises on issues related to outsourcing and temporary employment, develops model contracts for temporary employment agencies,
- prepares work and remuneration regulations, regulations of company social benefit funds, and model collective agreements; analyses existing regulations and agreements and their draft amendments,
- has broad experience in representing clients in proceedings before common courts; conducted and supervised several hundred recovery proceedings,
- carries out audits in the scope of correct keeping of employee records, worktime schedules, regulations and agreements in the scope of labour law,
- an author of numerous articles published in professional press, and co-author of the KSP blog on labour law,
- an experienced trainer – conducts training sessions and workshops on labour law, i.e. employment of foreigners and temporary employees, posting of workers, GDPR in labour law, minimum hourly rates in service commission/provision contracts, dismissals,
- a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Silesia and a member of the District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Katowice,
- loves team sports (in particular football and basketball), a fan of science-fiction literature.