Tax advisor. An experienced expert on tax planning. She advises in the area of business activity in special economic zones, transfer pricing, and optimisation of taxes on income earned in Poland and abroad. For many years, she has provided professional advice on personal data protection. In addition, she holds the function of Data Protection Officer.
- provides advice to investors wishing to enter the Polish market, applying for public aid and tax exemptions (companies operating in special economic zones are amongst her regular clients),
- an expert on employment law, personal income tax, and legal issues pertaining to employee posting; she provides advice on effective employment structures, stay and employment legalisation, and employee shareholding schemes,
- provides advice on the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), conducts audits in the automotive, FMCG, energy, and IT sectors,
- represents clients before tax and fiscal authorities and during proceedings at administrative courts,
- an author of articles published in professional journals, concerning, among other issues, taxation of branches and representative offices of foreign entrepreneurs in Poland,
- a speaker at numerous tax law conferences,
- a graduate of the Law and Administration Faculty at the University of Silesia in Katowice,
- a graduate of the LLM International Commercial Law Programme at the Kozminski Univeristy in Warsaw,
- a member of the Silesian Branch of the Polish Chamber of Tax Advisors in Katowice,
- a fan of winter sports, dancing, and mountain trips.