Tax advisor. An expert on transfer pricing (Head of the TP Team), optimisation of tax settlements of enterprises, tax risk management, and planning of tax-effective scenarios for investment project implementation.
- designs and implements transfer pricing policies; together with his team, he prepares tax documentation and comparative analyses (benchmarks), and supports his clients in transfer pricing inspections,
- provides advice on international tax law projects, indirect taxes and transfer pricing in transactions between related parties,
- experienced in comprehensive tax audits intended to verify tax settlements and procedures, as well as pre-investment due diligence with elements of financial analysis,
- provides comprehensive advice on the optimisation of mergers and acquisitions, as well as on the financial settlements of such transactions,
- provides advice to Poland’s largest developers with respect to the optimisation of tax settlements in the construction of big shopping centres and office complexes,
- worked on comprehensive projects pertaining to real property tax, including optimisation of settlements, risk identification, and recovery of overpaid taxes,
- managed a number of projects in the area of accounting for public aid obtained in special economic zones,
- an author of publications on indirect and direct taxes, published in professional tax journals; delivers tax-related workshops and training sessions e.g. on transfer pricing and business in special economic zones,
- a graduate of the Finance and Insurance Faculty at the University of Economics in Katowice (Poland),
- interested in architecture, spends his winter weekends skiing.