Legal Advisor. Doctor of Law, an expert in litigation and arbitration, environmental law, municipal management, public and private partnerships, as well as public procurement.
- provides advice in the field of municipal management models (water supply and sewage disposal, waste management, municipal cleaning), taking into account the environmental aspects both for local governments and private investors; one of his major clients in this respect is an international municipal waste management corporation,
- provides consultancy services to public entities, private partners and concessionaires on the issue of PPP contracts; one of his major projects is advising the City of Sopot on the choice of the public partner for the construction of a railway station and regeneration of its adjacent areas,
- represents clients in real property trading, construction law, before common and administrative courts, the National Chamber of Appeals, and arbitration tribunals. He has worked on major arbitration disputes, e.g. he has successfully represented an international construction corporation in a dispute with one of the Silesian towns, involving a project worth EUR 24 million; he has also represented the City of Sopot in an investment process, and in a dispute worth PLN 200 million,
- an author of publications on municipal management, public procurement, public private partnership and concessions,
- a speaker at and participant in conferences dedicated to issues such as PPP, municipal management, water law and public procurement,
- a graduate of the Law and Administration Faculty at the Jagiellonian University (Krakow, Poland),
- a Doctor of Law (since 2016 – a doctoral dissertation on municipal concession),
- a member of the District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Katowice,
- a traveller, photographer and sailor.