He specialises in providing legal services to domestic and foreign economic operators, particularly to investors in the area of manufacturing, IT and construction.
- participated in numerous company due diligence procedures,
- advises on company law, including mergers and transformations,
- handles issues in the area of new technology law, intellectual property law, employment law and real estate law,
- represents clients before courts in civil, criminal and commercial law cases, which includes disputes concerning construction contracts, unfair competition, and intellectual property law,
- provides support to economic operators in the area of employment of workers from non-EU countries,
- experienced in drafting contracts and regulations concerning commercial loyalty and promotional schemes,
- participates in development and negotiation of commercial contracts, investment contracts and regulations on IT service provision,
- represents consumers in disputes regarding the use of prohibited contractual clauses,
- experienced in judicial proceedings for the protection of personal interests,
- a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Jagiellonian University,
- completed his advocate training at the Bar Chamber in Wrocław,
- a member of the Bar Chamber in Wrocław,
- a fan of road cycling.