He advices on issues concerning personal data protection, labour law and civil law. His area of practice also includes company law and administration law.
- prepares draft agreements, statutes, regulations, legal opinions and pleadings in labour, civil and administrative cases,
- assists entrepreneurs in receiving various types of state aid related with COVID-19 pandemic,
- participates in the development of GDPR documentation, audits of compliance of personal data processing and advises on data protection,
- participates in projects related to the creation, liquidation, merger, division and transformation of commercial companies,
- a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Silesia, where he defended his Master’s thesis on recourse in business insurance,
- a trainee legal advisor at the District Chamber of Legal Advisors in Katowice,
- privately, a fan of travel and new technologies.