03 / 01 / 2018
17 January 2018 - a seminar on the new legal regulations for the water supply and sewage disposal sector in 2018
During the seminar, Tomasz Srokosz is going to discuss changes to be faced by the water and sewerage industry in 2018. The amended act on collective water supply and sewage disposal is currently at the final stage of the legislation procedure, and so is the new water law, which will significantly affect the operating costs of the sector enterprises. Changes are also planned in the area of competence of municipal authorities. Additionally, analysis will be made of the financial aspects of the legal amendments, especially in respect of constructing an application for tariff approval.
The seminar is addressed to representatives of the water industry enterprises and to employees of local authorities responsible for collective water supply and sewage disposal.
- Tasks and competences of the commune and the water and sewage enterprises under the new water law and the amended act on collective water supply and sewage disposal,
- Terms and conditions of water supply and sewage disposal - the scope and manner of their acceptance according to the new regulations,
- Water and sewage tariffs in the draft amendment to the collective water supply and sewage disposal act prepared by the government,
- Preparation of an application for tariff approval - financial aspects.
- A draft tariff according to the amended act,
- Prognostic methods and tools associated with the application for tariff approval - case studies.
The seminar will be held on 17 January 2018 at Diament Hotel, 8 Dworcowa Street, in Katowice. For more information on organisation of the seminar and the registration form, see the Organiser’s website - Halmark Events. We look forward to seeing you!